Maximizing Business Value: Exploring IoT Opportunities in FM
Every year more and more business leaders are adding the Internet of Things (IoT) to their business plans and strategies. IoT solutions have been listed among Gartner’s Top 10 Technology Trends for over a decade now, but the true impact of this technology is still developing.
For Facilities Management (FM), Real Estate (RE) and facility services professionals, IoT holds many untapped opportunities for improving building operations and enhancing user experience.
The central aspects of IoT in FM
In this e-book, Planon takes a closer look at IoT opportunities for FM & RE professionals and explore several important topics, including:
- Changing expectations in the market around IoT
- Main business drivers for implementing IoT projects
- 5 exciting IoT application areas and what to measure to show business value
- Definitions of important related technologies, such as Digital Twins, BIM, BMS, and IWMS
- How an IoT-enabled Platform can help your organisation achieve success today